Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Back in the saddle again....

Well it has been a busy day but I just wanted to post a quick note. They are going to start framing the house this week. This is an updated picture.
Duner's surgery went well today, I had to leave him for a few hours at the surgery center and he called 2 hours later asking why I didn't come back for him yet.
This weekend went well for the most part, My sister helped TONS with the packing and moving. I didn't realize she was the packing tornado. She was so quick I missed which box she put my spice rack/salt and pepper holder. I will eventually find it.
Today was picture RETAKE day for Reece. I won't go into what he was supposed to wear but didn't! Oh well, maybe I can keep the others if this time doesn't turn out.

1 comment:

Sara said...

For what it is worth, I believe I wrote "spice rack" on the side of the box. That should help!

How about pictures of Halloween?

Love, your sister, the Packing Tornado