Tuesday, March 09, 2010

So,December was a long time ago and the last time I was able to post anything on this. Now, I finally have a minute to do it again! Whew.

Okay. After cramming all that we can into a trailer we headed down to Florence, Kentucky and set up are 'temporary' home. At least till our home in Wisconsin is closed and we can close on our new home here in Independence. I never realized how many E's are in that word before. Wow.

Our kids are adjusting well. Brock (the oldest) and Zeb (the youngest) are doing great. They love it here. The weather has been beautiful, I haven't even worn a coat yet! It is supposed to reach 65 here this week!!! We hooked up our computer, washer and dryer. I finally feel like I can accomplish things again. Yay for Laundry!

Today we will find out exactly what schools the kids will be going to. I am hoping to put them in the schools closer to the new home, but we will see. We have to drop off some paperwork for the new home, find the Tropical Smoothie Cafe that is in the area, (priorities, ya' know!) and find some ladies that are in the mood for foot spa and facial parties. (to get my Arbonne going down here)

I also need to get cat food. She keeps trying to squeeze in between me and this computer. I think that is a hint. I better go... have a great Tuesday everyone!

1 comment:

Grandma Z said...

Glad to hear from you. I guess you got there ok. Love Ya