Thursday, November 15, 2012

So Far so Good

Well, Life without Aaron is still happily liveable.
I managed to drop some more lbs, according to the scale at work and will weigh in tomorrow morning again for the last 'before' Thanksgiving meal...

I met a guy named Rob.  I met him on christian cafe.com.  Well, not exactly met in person but I have talked to him on the phone.  He is a business man and works in New York a lot.  I told him being in New York on my birthday is on my bucket list.  So he asked if I would like to go to NY this year for my birthday!!  I am super excited.  He also has enough frequent flyer miles to go to Hawaii!!  He would love to go there.  Me too!!

He was so motivated by my 2 spin classes this week that he joined a gym this week.  He as gone on century bike rides.  No triathlons.  He said he needs to lose 30 lbs.  I hope I can lose weight along with him.  He has his masters and is 46.  (Yikes)

I wasn't impressed with one of his pictures of himself he sent but one that I saw on the website was nice.  He was so nice on the phone and asked me if I would pray with him before going to bed.  How sweet is that?!  He actually helped send Bibles to jails and in the inner city! 

Stay turned!!


3 comments:

angie said...

Way to go Rach! Should you have your phone # on here? or your last name?? Have to be careful girly!

Point Comfort Condominium Association said...

Thanks for the Tip Ang! I didn't realize it posted on there! Yikes! At least it was my work info... :)

Unknown said...

this site is for builders, owner builders and designers to help find a professional estimator from out estimating services business. Residential housing
Kindly visit on these keywords also:- estimating jobs | fast | gaurentee | houses | quotes | quoting software