Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Girlfriends....????

I have 3 wonderful boys. Brock is 9.5, Reece is 7 and Zebula is 2. I always wanted a girl. I don't know why....
Just the thought that my boys are talking more about girls gives me goosebumps.

Brock anounced yesterday at supper, wait , let me say Reece anounced for Brock that he has TWO girlfriends. Reece then went on to say how much he likes his girlfriend , Summer. I must say she is adorable. I have seen her myself.
December 1st was Reece's birthday and to celebrate we ate supper at Hometown Buffet. Guess who happened to be there. Yep, Summer. Reece was beaming. She must have said 'Hi Reece' about 20 times! (no exageration!) She was making special trips around the soda station just to say 'hi'.
I just love it. It is adorable to see, I must say. And to think it is only begining..... : - }

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hi Rache: it's Sara. How cute is that! Summer and Reece, sitting in a tree!