Saturday, January 15, 2005

Fun in the Sun

Coming up fast is this time we live for .... winter vacation.
Every year we like to fly somewhere I vacation with the kids. This will be the last year for a while to save money for a new house. So we decided to make it Orlando Florida.
We fly out of Green Bay in 11 days. This will be the first flight for Zeb our 2 yr old. I found out last year that if you 'check in' for your flight on line you can get much better seats easier. So, I will be doing that for sure! My son Brock had be obsessing about his ears popping, which his teachers said was getting in the way at school. I don't know why he was doing that he has been on a plane last year.... he was fine. Anyway, I will be busy trying to find what I did with the summer clothes for all the boys. So I had them make lists of how many shorts, shirts, underware, etc. My oldest, who is almost 10, wrote out his with pictures of a shirt, shorts, pants and that type of thing with the number he would need next to it. Really he can spell. I know he can. I think he was afraid that if he would spell out those words he would forget his spelling words that he had just studied.

No comments: