Friday, September 28, 2007

Help for Brock, Please.

Please allow me list little bit of your time for my child's benefit. I don't do this often,
I really despise this about the K.A School District, but they send this home each year.

B. is selling magazines. They will will plant a tree every time a 3rd magazine is purchased by the same household through a non-profit organization called Plant-it 2020.
Brock is desperately trying to sell as many as he can. He hopes to earn enough for a MP4 player. (That is 75 magazines...) so any help I am sure is appreciated.
They have all different kinds.

Cooking
Fitness
News, Business and Home
Lifestyle
Sports & Leisure
Entertainment & Fashion
Outdoors
Travel


Please go to this Website.
Click on Order Magazines.
Then enter the School's Code. WC2350.
Then click on 'Start Shopping'
Enter B's First Name. Enter the Last name. (So he can get credit for it)

If you are more comfortable please email us your choices and we will reply back.

Thank you for your time....

3 comments:

Grandma Z said...

Hi I ordered 3 . I'll give you a copy with the names on when I see you. I hope he gets credit for all 3. See you.
Love Grandma Z

Sara said...

I ordered 3.

S.

Duners2 said...

Thank you!!! He is very excited about getting closer to his goal! (even though he has a ways...)