Monday, November 03, 2008

Halloween Party Follow up


This is how we looked for our Halloween Party on Saturday. I wish we had a decent picture but everyone is blurry. The kids just do not hold still long enough.
That would be Duner in the pretty skirt and pink beehive wig. I am in this....The dark cave person like creature. VERY UNIQUE! Thanks K for the costumes!! They worked great~ a big hit!

Tonight I was able to sneak away and run while Zeb was in swim lessons. I ran in the old hood! It was strange. I usually run on long straight country roads. I usually don't have cars, curbs, strollers, dogs or anyone that gets in my way. I don't have stoplights, to take breaks at. Last night Karma was with me, because I didn't have to stop until 3/4 into my run. (even though I wanted to) Running in the city, you have more hils with the sidewalks... run down to the street, and back up to the side walk. It is an older area of the city, so you have to watch out for random parts of sidewalk that are pushed up. I kept reminding myself that it was November and I was in a t-shirt and shorts! In Wisconsin. What is funny is I am going to be FREEZING at the end of the week... weather is supposed to reach only 43 on Saturday and 36 on Sunday or Monday. What a differnce a week makes. Today it is supposed to reach 70! I am going to take advantage of that, because I may be able to sqeeze in a BIKE RIDE!

No comments: