Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Eve

Duner and I are invited to a Halloween Party on Saturday night. We are welcome to wear a costume, in fact, I was at this very same party last year and wore my 'triathalon' gear as my costume and I felt a bit under dressed.

This year Duner will be able to come with me, and I wanted to do something fun. I asked a co-worker of mine about costumes and she brings over a neat ghost, cave man, 60's chick and a nun. Complete with jewelry, accessories and make up!!! Thanks K!

I absolutely LOVE the pink wig. I talked Brock and Reece into modeling for the camera.
I would have no problem being either. In fact, it would be kind of funny to have Duner dress up as the girl!! ha. ha.
Do you think he would go for it?








Wednesday night we carved pumpkins. I had a template I printed for me and Zeb, but Reece came up with his own pumpkin.
He did a AWESOME job! He made it 2 sided. We have a Welcome side that says Night, and a back side with a wizard on it.

He was really proud of himself...




Brock's ADHD was in effect that night so he accidentally did his upside down. But he did his best. He decided to make it in his likeness and added glasses.

Zeb emptied his out and he helped me staple the pattern on, but I pretty much did the rest.


Tommorrow night we will have a Ninja, Brainwashed Child and Arrow Boy out begging for candy.
Happy Halloweenie Everyone!!

No comments: