Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Ten Years of Wedded Bliss

I know I swore that Duner was going to HAVE to get me the 3 stone anniversary ring I have been wanting for 5 years, but when it comes down to it, it is just another day on the Calendar. On Valentines day we were officially married for 10 years. What did we do.... Hmmmm. I cleaned the bedrooms in the morning, changed the bed linens, brought laundry down, played with my 2 year old, (who by the way told me I was naughty when I picked up the toys), I took the kids to the dentist, and then out to eat (without the spouse). Why? Because he loves to work. Away from home. Actually it is not the work part so much as it is the money. He works part time at a restaurant. The owner begged him to work Monday night, with the holiday and our 10th anniversary, he must have felt guilty so he gave us a certificate for dinner for 2. So I can't complain. We tried to get one at a fancy expensive resturant in town but he didn't think it was a good idea. Wonder why.?
Well at least I now have 2 walls up in the basement toward our new and improved toyroom for the kids. I guess I can consider that my anniversary gift. Although I did get a nice box of dark Chocolates from Wilmars. I was never in the store before. It wasn't that impressive. I think I was spoiled with Godiva out at the mall. Don't get me wrong the chocolate is great! I just LOVE Godiva. Last year I got a free pound of chocolates for test driving a BMW. Gotta love that!
Must go get the kiddie's to bed , Again!
Bye~

No comments: