Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Where does the time go?

Brock and Reece's school have been studying for a knowledge-a-thon. They sent home pledge sheets over the weekend. They do this every year to raise money for the PTA. Both kids have 50 questions. I am going to wager 5 cents for every question they get right. I think I could easily wager more for Brock, but not Reece. He is too dangerous. I could do a quarter for Brock. I probably will. He just doesn't care to do this. The answers go in and out just as fast; they just don't stay.
We tried uneventfully to do some potty training for Zeb. I bought him 6 new pairs of Spongebob underwear. He likes to go sit on the potty and pretend something has happened but thats it. Oh Well. We just will have to keep trying.
We were able to cash in on the gift certificate Duner got for working Valentines day. My mom watched the boys so we could go. She watched them all night. Which meant we were also able to watch a movie at the theater. It's been a while since we were able to to that. We saw Hitch. Good movie. It was cute. We saw a preview for Robots which the kids are already talking about wanting to go see.
We have decided to have a Birthday party for Brock on March 13th. He turns 10 on the 10th but his dad will be in Baton Rouge, LA for a Bowling competition so we are delaying it a bit. No surprise that Brock wants to go bowling. I don't know how many kids will show up but hopefully it will be fun for him. We only do parties every five years because of the expense. When it comes down to it after buying food, supplies, party favors, and the event they really add up. Well, I need to go get them ready for school.
later~

No comments: