Friday, August 18, 2006

Boys, Boys, Boys

So Much to write, but I am very tired.
Tonight we went to a local golf course for supper. (???) I had no idea they had such food. Brock decided to have the frog legs (yuck). Brock kept talking about how they didn't taste like chicken. They were like a dull fish taste, he said. I was grossed out looking at it so I was glad that he was next to me so I didn't have to look at him next to me. Zeb was fearless about them. As soon as Brock left to use the boys room, Zeb hopped on his chair and played with the frog legs saying 'ribbit, ribbit' and 'oh no!' when they would break. I won't go into more detail, it just grosses me to think of it. blech...
We rented some movies one of which is call Benchwarmers. It is about a bunch of misfiit kids grown up that want to prove their worth in baseball. Truly a boys movie! Very funny. They loved it!
We are getting ready to go up to the cabin for a few days. Duner took off work on Monday so we will be staying til Tuesday. I have a meeting at work so I will need to come back by 11 am on Tuesday. Yuck! That means getting up early that day to make sure the cabin is cleaned and ready to go when we leave.
Well I am beat. I will try to sneak something in on Tuesday.

No comments: