Sunday, August 06, 2006

Not an expolsion... well the bad kind anyway...

This is not a photo from Lebannon or Iraq. This is a photo from our back yard toward the Pyrotechnic competition that is now going on all week long near our home. Various different groups of fireworks enthusiast's (a.k.a nuts) are competiting for braggin' rights that is all. I guess they have it set to music and at various points there is a ground show, but I saw quite a lot right from my house. It was hard to take a picture of them, but they were many higher than this on, but getting my trigger finger and the camera to work at the same time is a trick. Not to mention Zeb was on my lap continuously asking "Can I see it? Can I see?" and yanking my arm down. The two white lights off to the side are streetlights.

No comments: