Monday, October 09, 2006

Good to be HOME

Today I had to run one of our dogs to the Vet to get surgery on his eyes. He had some eye lids that had grown into his eyeball, causing his eyes to drip and get irritated. He was loaded with energy, even though he wasn't able to eat or drink that morning.

I had to feed Thunder without lighting. That was tough for Thunder since he usually eats before emptying his bladder or any other function in the am. It usually takes him10-20 minutes to eat 3 cups of food.

Lighting will be spending the night tonight due to the hyperactivity, just incase he rips some of the stiches. He has 4 in one and 5 in the other.

Then I came home to get Zeb ready for some testing. He had to go to the public school so they can gage his speech disablity. It took almost an hour and he did really good (paying attention and listening) til about 45 minutes in to it. I had to bribe him with Burger King. I should know more within a few weeks.

I got to clean my bathrooms and was clothes and some much needed rugs from the bathrooms. I wish the smell would stay longer after I clean them but with 4 BOYS, I know it doesn't last long. I try to leave the seat up whenever possible but I am trying to get them in the habit of lifting it to be polite. Ya, I know TALL order there. I probably have better chances with the 4 yr old more than any other.

Right now I am listening to the happy giggles and footsteps of the boys as they chase Duner for some much needed Daddy time. It is nice to see them doing something other than TV or computer. I told the boys I wanted to cancel cable. Duner said ok with him. I will be calling tomorrow to see about that.

Opps, I just heard Zeb scream. He was left in the dark in the basement accidentally.
The fun never stops.

No comments: