Thursday, October 19, 2006

Ok Brock Time Out...

On Tuesday we had the best confrence's ever for Brock. He has had unbelievable grades so far this year and is doing GREAT. All of the teachers had only good things to say about him. One of them said he is always willing to go help out the other kids in class. (aka teachers pet) Ha. Ha. Just Kidding. That was his Tech Ed Teacher (aka Shop Class).

His LD teacher looks like she is a smoker. She looks, to me like my Aunt Beverly used to. She died when I was Brocks' age, so I don't remember her that much. His gym teacher said he was always on time an suited up for gym which is 4 out of 10 points of a daily grade for that class. He is currently getting an A+. His Choir teacher said he was a typical 'please to have in class'. He loves to sing. I noticed that just the other day when he was in the shower he was singing to the radio in the shower.

Tonight I had told Brock that he will be riding home from school with a friend that he is going to go to camp with and then sat down to eat supper. Brock was working on his homework, then 10 minutes later he says "Mom, I am going to ride home with Jesse?" ??? Hmmmm.???
I think he is working a little to hard, but I think it set in.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I'm so proud of Brock! It looks like school is starting to be fun for him!