Sunday, June 29, 2008

Basement and Yummies!


I realize I haven't been taking pics of our remodel project. This was due to a lack of batteries in my camera. Not too much had been worth taking pictures of anything anyway. We did electrical and insulation. pretty much boring. But now we are getting some drywall up.

We did manage to put in some stair lights for the stairs. It is really nice to get some instant gratification from seeing the 'finished' project right away.
We have piles of drywall everywhere. It is SUCH A HUGE MESS! I am tired just be the 'go for' girl, and trying to organize the mess after they call it a day. Right now, lovely drywall dust is getting EVERYWHERE!
It is hard to see it but the floor is just covered with dust. Yuck! My allergies are acting up very well today! Yay!
Well we did manage to escape our cave to pick some strawberries today. The kids loved it! Reece doesn't like them but still came to help pick. Zeb picked about 8 berries and called it a day. But he must have known how much work they would be, 'cause while I was out on a run, he washed, cut and put his berries in the fridge. (And then he told me I wasn't cutting them right, because I wasn't cutting them up like he did.) What a BIG helper!! The radishes and green onions in the box were from our neighbor. They went on vacation for a week and came home to an over expanded garden and found huge veggies!! Really the berries are not small, they just dwarf in comparison to the onions and radishes.

No comments: