Monday, June 02, 2008

I was TOLD he was near-sighted, Really!

WARNING: NOW ENTERING THE 'TEEN' YEARS OF SLOTH...
My oldest has now begun those all to frustrating years of blindness and spurts of deafness.

Exhibit A:
I asked him to find something frozen veggies in the garage freezer, that I knew were there. Him and his brothers, had been playing with water and the floor was wet and slippery so I didn't want to go out there and fall down.

As, he is standing in front of the freezer hanging open I describe with detail how to find the bad in question.

"Ok, on the right hand side of the freezer there should be a white bag, just under the turkey your dad shot. Get me that bag."


We only had probably 8 items TOTAL IN THE FREEZER. Gee. Searching too hard.

HE WAS UNABLE TO LOCATE IT AND I HAD TO IMPROVISE.... Later that day after the floor was dry GUESS WHAT? YEP, RIGHT WHERE I KNEW IT WAS!

Exhibit B:
He had been looking for a green scrubbie thing we use to was potatoes. It is ALWAYS ON THE SINK, some where. If it is not on the top then it was thrown out or IN the sink.

There was ONE thing in the sink. (Maybe two, MAX) And it was missing... Gee, what to do....

After he HAD THROUGHLY looked in the draw for it, he came to me and asked for help looking.

I picked up the only thing in the sink and SURPRISE!

No comments: