Monday, August 22, 2005

All of this for only $124,900!

We met with a couple of realtors today who told us various things. One of them said that she suggested that we ask $124,900 for our house. YEEEE HAAAHHH! Our work has paid off! We didn't even finish the basement yet or the kitchen countertop. I must say I absolutely love my kitchen now. I wish I would have done this years ago.
One of the realtors said that we need to sell before the big 'September Rush'. My opinion, it is a bunch of hogwash. September???? I don't believe that one bit. She also told us not to carpet the steps or replace the countertops. Hog wash. I think she was just looking for something to sell. We did meet with a very nice one also today. She suggested the price. Her company also had some great Ideas for marketing and a cash purchase option if it does not sell in 120 days.

We are now going to be very busy house cleaning and emptying. They both told us the more we get out of here the better. I will most likely be shipping some stuff to Goodwill or My mom's basement. We will be putting on the market October 1st.

No comments: