Friday, August 05, 2005

REAL Punishment

ATTENTION ALL BLOG READERS, WHEN IT COMES TO PUNISHMENT, REECE IS YOUR MAN. Today Reece 'stole shotgun' from Bock. Brock clearly was the winner but while we drove I noticed they had somehow switched places. When I asked about it Brock said "Reece 'stole' the front seat from me." I told Reece he should never be complaining about how he 'NEVER' gets the front seat since I see him in the front seat more often then not.
Just before we got home I noticed a bag of some garbage on the floor by the front seat that my adorable spouse can't seem to remember to remove EVER. I told Reece since he got the front seat then he needs to remove the garbage when exiting the vehicle, to which he responed "Mom, that isn't a real punishment."
I told him the next time I need to punish him I will ask him for the proper punishment before I do it.
In other news, I was suppose to go to a wedding reception this weekend but Duner wanted to spend time up at the cabin, we are heading up there with the kids and puppies for one night. It will be interesting. I don't know how this is going to work, but we are leaving bright and early tomorrow.
Also in more wonderful news, Zeb has either a semi confirmed case of Chicken Pox or Herpes. ??? He has had the 'Chicken Pox Shot' when he was one. But now he has an an interesting arrangement of red blisters under his arm and chest. I had brought him to the clinic I work at and the Dr, who is the one to see for unexplained rashes, was slightly stumped. She said it is extremely rare to get whatever Zeb has and she has only seen one other case of it in seven years. Hmmm. Leave it to Zeb.
I must go and get things ready.

No comments: