Saturday, August 13, 2005

Let's get outta Here!

I just put new hardware on the kitchen cabinets and better locks on the front and side doors, to keep Zeb in. Today I am going to organize the freezer room. I bought 4 HUGE totes to hide and organize our stuff in there. We are kind of hoping maybe to be out by Christmas. It is sooner then we had been hoping but we need a more kid friendly neighborhood. On our block alone we get along very well with one neighbor. An older couple that had 3 boys of their own. Three that we don't talk to except "Hi'. And now 2 that we dont even say that to. I am not going to say anything more or I will just get worked up.
These are some of the things we are going to do before we sell...
1. Paint/ touch up some areas
2. Add moldings in the Kitchen
3. Finish off the front of the Tub in the upstairs Bathroom.
4. Carpet the stairs and hallway upstairs.
5. Install new windows in the basement.
6. Install false ceiling in the toy room in the basement.
7. Finish moldings in the Basement.

I did want to install a microwave above the stove in the kitchen but have scrapped that idea since I just want to get out as soon as possible.
Well, Breaks over I must get back to work.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I may pick your brain about "adding mouldings". I'd like to add some moldings to my condo...someday.