Friday, August 19, 2005

Your Pie was Zebbed.

I finally got some time to post something! Tonight after I left work, I took apart the railing on the top portion of our front porch trim and went over to my parents house to cut some parts I will need to put it together. When my parents read this they will realize why there pie has some prints in it. It was Zebbed.

Just like my wall in the kitchen with the neat drawing in permenant black marker of what the older boys call an angel flying. He even felt the need to draw on my cabinets. Luckily I knew a trick to get it off of those right away. So that too was my other assignment this evening. I primed the wall that I just painted 3 weeks ago so I can repaint my wall again tomorrow.

Just as I was trying to quickly mop the kitchen floor tonight he was loading up my washing machine and putting biz bleach in the fabric softner part. Brock came and told me about that and after I told him that was naughty he went up stairs and left a nice puddle with the mop I was using, after he tried to help with that. I know he was just trying to help me, but I wish he wouldn't try so hard.

Yes I just love the two year old stage.

3 comments:

Sara said...

What a good little helper! I didn't notice the pie had been zebbed. We ate some of it last night.

Sara said...

Hi Rach: You've been posted by a spammer. YOu can remove this post as the administrator of your blog. Just go to comments, and you'll see commands to remove it. Sara.

Duners2 said...

I hate those things! That was the second one I had to remove.
darn spam.