Thursday, December 01, 2005

Potty Training not so hot...


As you can see from this picture of Zebbie, as he likes to call himself, potty training is not going so well.

I ran across this picture of Zeb while downloading the birthday pictures of Reece. Today is his 8th Birthday. He got tinkertoys from grandma Z and 'fly wheels racing toy' from us. We bought 3 just so they wouldn't fight. But they are boys so yes I know they will fight anyway, but it worked for some time at least~
Auntie sara gave him a metal detector that he loved to find all of the nails in the floor of the house with it. That will come in handy when we get in the new house we will send him out to the yard to search out nails and other 'treasure' that is hidden in the yard/driveway.
His cake was a candy cane cake from Kraftfoods.com . I get this free receipe magazine every 3 months or so from them and this was on the cover. It had chunks of candycanes in it and on it. It also had chunks of chocolate in it with whip creme frosting, yummy.... Reece really liked it. So did I.

We found out we can't get the sbc 'all in one' package at our new home, since they dont have it out there yet, so we will be checking our options. I have to meet will our cell phone company to change my cell to our home phone.

This is what it looks like today. We are looking at the kitchen, dining, living room area is to the front. Our bedroom is off the dining area and the kids bedrooms are behind you in the picture.

We are getting it painted on Monday and Tuesday I have to paint the ceilings in the boys' bedrooms and both bath rooms. I don't want to take them too much off their schedule. Maybe we can bring the boys and have Duner help me out with it. I am not holding my breath.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Happy Birthday, Reece!

It looks like you had a good one!