Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Time to Blog

Yeah! I actually have a minute to sit and do this for once. It has be a hectic couple of days.
Last Wednesday we went to STOMP! at the PAC. I got tickets from my sister for Christmas (early) and I took Brock, Reece and Reece's friend Jacob. I wanted to take Duner but the work-a-holic, had to work. I was going to take Zeb, but He was sound asleep by the time I got the Grandma's after work, so I let him sleep and called up Jacob's mom.
It was stormin' something fierce that day but it didn't stop ANYone from going I think. It was still pretty crowded. The Boys LOVED it! They were laughing so loud people were looking at us. I can only guess what they were thinking. Reece, my sensative one, must have noticed and started to tell Jacob to not laugh so loud.
It was very neat, and I must give my sister one big THANKS for the tickets. They were a pleasant get away, which is very appreciated at this point!

We have 10 days and counting till we move in to our home. The brick guy was there today getting ready to put the bricks on tomorrow. It sounds like the majority of 'little stuff' will be tied up this week! Yeah! Duner told my Mom that they should be able to claim us on there taxes for the year. (LOL) Duner is giving my dad some stiff competition for her cookies and muffins. Duner is such a sweetness freak! Last week my mom made some kind of cookies that Duner says "They just melt in your mouth". Apparently he is all about the texture.

Well my time is up, I have to go get the boys from school.

No comments: