Tuesday, December 13, 2005

These are the days of our Lives...

We finally got Reece's 2nd retake pictures back yesterday. They have turned out much better, no food, looking awake, and apporiately dressed. Yeahhhhh!!

Right now Brock is sitting next to me doing his homework asking for either me or Reece to spoon in some tuna salad in his mouth since he is to 'busy' doing homework....?????? Needless to say we are not going to.

Wednesday I will be taking all of the boys to STOMP at the Preforming Arts Center in Downtown Appleton. I got the tickets for Christmas from my sister Sara. I am pretty excited to go, since I have never been to the PAC for anything other then a school function for the boys.

At the house on Wooden Shoe today they put in the cabinets, vanities and mantle. I LOVE the fireplace mantle. They also leveled out the ground around the house. I didn't know they could do that with frozen ground. After seeing the colors of the rooms Brock has decided he wants to share a room with Zeb.... We will see how long this lasts... Reece wants us to paint little airplanes around his room. I was going to do a 'Hot Wheels' theme for Zeb, but if Brock wants to share the room we will see.

Zeb LOVES to runaway with the baby Jesus from my mom's nativity set and hides him. I think he was even found in the refridgerator. We put away that set and put out a set I got from my cousin for our wedding. They are hand painted ceramic pieces. It even has the eyes and eye lashes painted on it. It hasn't been set out for 3 years, because I didn't want any of them to get broken or lost especially with the kids. It used to have a barn to house them in but that broke with in a year.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Thoughts:

Brock: Someone needs to peel me a grape. I'm too busy thinking to do such a meaningless task.

Reece: You are so dumb.

Brock: Don't you want me to get smart? Come on, peel me a grape.

Reece: No. (scowls)

Brock: Mom! Reece won't peel me a grape.

Mom: (Rolling eyes) You can peel your own grapes, honey.

Brock: No, I'm too busy studying.

Mom: Um...yeah. Study or eat, your choice.

Also, enjoy the tickets. Hopefully the show won't get snowed out.