Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Fun in the Fast Lane

What a great Idea! My work got together and had a pot luck and went to a local mini golf/ go Kart place that will be shut down in 10 days. They will be demolished and doesn't sound like they will be rebuilding, since they are selling off their go karts. Bummer.
Reece finally was able to ride by himself this year. Last fall, we attended a function with our realtor and Reece was just UNDER the height requirement. Happily, he was able to race with the big boys, if you want to call them that. Who knew the adults would get in just as much trouble if not more!!!! They have a switch that will shut down the motor temporarily if you are too reckless. That happened to more adults than kids! Everyone was out to get the 'Dr' of the group. Dr Al.
Duner took Zeb who LOVED it! My manager even gave us some tickets that her kids didn't want. My kids loved it. I have to work on my kids being more greatful and indroduction to others. They lack some major manners and eye contact. Well it was a busy night already and now I have to try to get some sleep.

1 comment:

Sara said...

It sounds like you had a great time!

I'm sure the kids will be on the lookout for other go-karting opportunities soon!