Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sometimes you have to think out of the box...


I was frustrated by the lack of inexpensive curtain valances at Target the other day while shopping.
I had a dollar amount in mind but I was definitly not going to spend 20 bucks for 'show'. I can't believe what they get these days for them! I thought 'What else can I use for a quick fix?'. I didn't have much time to throw something together so I came up with this...
SEW Simple!!
I can't say enough about how important it is to buy ANY cheap fabric that you like! Even if you don't have impending plans for it! I picked up this cafe' material for our last house, but never made anything with it. I just love how it turned out for our dining room! It even compliments nicely to the existing shades in the living room!

No comments: