Friday, June 29, 2007

Tonight my husband is at a planning meeting for an upcoming trip to Colorado in October. B. and R. are at a friends house, and Z. is downstairs playing on a video game he just picked out. I was able to pick out a movie that I wanted to watch. It was strange. No looking for a rating. No wondering what anyone else would think of it, just what I wanted.
Ahhhh.
It is a nice relaxing evening. I am going to be doing another Triathlon tomorrow morning, then we are going up to our little part of the Northwoods. Probably going to do some fishing, fireworks and a Movie for the boys and I. Duner probably the races up there. I am looking forward to having all week off. Not to do anything that we may have planned, because really we don't have much planned. We come home Sunday from the cabin, golfing on Monday with a doctor I work with and her husband.
I have a feeling the boys will be busy with their friends. Today the phone rang repeatedly from a few friends of the boys. Now that summer school is done, and summer sports are coming to an end, I think the kids will be having many more visits by and to friends. I am taking this small opportunity to relax and enjoy the peace and quiet...

No comments: