Sunday, July 22, 2007

Where did the weekend go?

We drove up to get Brock from Camp on Saturday mostly uneventful. We would have gotten home sooner, but we had to stop for gas, food and potty breaks x 2.
After we got home we welcomed our newest nephew over. His Mom had to work and his Dad had something else to do so we baby proofed the home and let him play. Zeb was playing really well with him considering he was used to being the 'baby'. I had to laugh as Zeb got frustrated when G would pull apart the track. He fell asleep about an hour before his Dad said he would. I guess we wore him out.

Apparently Brock has gotten into some fertilizer but I don't know where. Man, did that kid grow this summer!! I bought him some jeans while he was at camp, I asked him to try them on yesterday and they were short. REALLY SHORT. They were one size larger than the size he was in last year. He is just about to MY height and he is only 12! He is going to pass Dad up soon! He was 14 and now he is a size 20~! Not because of the waist either. The store didn't have any size 20 so we had to go in to the Young mens department and get 29 x 30 pants for him. The waist is a little large, but since the jeans are all cotton I am hoping they will shrink a little in the wash.

Today we are gearingup to take the boys Rafting today. I think everyone is pretty excited about it. Brock was preparing to make 8 sandwiches (1 per hour for him and Reece) and bring 2 liters of water and bring something to keep him occupied. Well, I have to get the troops ready with a good breakfast.

No comments: