Friday, October 26, 2007

So What have I been doing since I have Not been Blogging?

Oh Boy!
Where do I start???
Ok.
Last I left you I was patiently awaiting my husband to return home from a week long existence with out his family (unless you count his brother). I waited a week and a few hours before I heard from him again.
Yes one FULL week without hearing from my husband. AT ALL.
Honestly it felt like he was working long hours again like he was when he was on 12 hour shifts, but I wasn't able to call his cell phone.
They didn't get the trophy cow they were hoping for but they gain LOADS of knowledge. Such as, Three hours in the 3rd seat of the Durango is Way too long to be sitting there.
I then spent the duration of my weekend in Laundry Central, cleaning the weeks worth of campfire clothes, not to mention our own, as well.

The boys had a friend spend the night on Saturday, I spent the majority of my time trying to maintain the level of clean I was able to do while my husband was gone and I was off of work. That is just about impossible these days. It was kind of nice while it lasted, but *sigh*, farewell clean house of mine.

I did manage to sneak away to grab some Halloween customes for the boys.
B is going to be the 'King of Pop'. He is going to have a cape with names of soda on it a crown and necklace of soda bottles or cans.
R. is going to be a ninja. He is so excited about that he was told twice to remove his costume. I finally hid it or else he would lose an accessory.
Z is going to be the CUTEST skeleton you have ever seen!! He loves his costume too!

I visited with a cousin of mine that recently had a baby. A Boy she named Isaiah. I am a bit biased when it comes to babies. I love boys. It was nice to be able to hold him and get him to fall asleep, but be able to leave. I really don't miss the 'baby' stage. I LOVE to visit that once in a while but as far as I am concerned, NO WAY GOIN' BACK NOW!

Zeb was hoping to go hunting with Dad but since Reece wanted to go he couldn't. That was when we decided to let him go out and play with my cousin's 3 older girls. Zeb just loves to play with them. It was hard to get him to leave, but once the girls began giving 'Good-bye kisses' they left pretty easily.

Duner and I also spent some time doing some pre-holiday shopping, while the kids were in school.

The boys have been off of school since Wednesday, so I don't have much on the selves anymore. I will be having to go get some food soon.

No comments: