Monday, October 29, 2007

It was a Dark and Crisp fall night...

Here we are with another weekend come and gone.
On Saturday, My husband and I were invited to a wedding of his cousins. It was the second wedding in row that we were invited to. It was also the same side of the family.

We were not able to make it to last week's wedding and Duner had to work yet again, so we didn't make it to either wedding. It bothered me a little. I really don't like missing things like that if I can help it. But Duner worked both weekends at the Restaurant. At least we were fair to both and didn't make it to either one.

We were invited to a neighbor's Halloween party on Saturday as well. I was feeling guilty about being home and not stopping over so I managed to get really creative and dress in my Triathlon gear, swim cap and googles. I was tempted to wear my bike shorts but after a quick look in the mirror I changed my mind on that one, and opted for some running pants.

I entered their garage and was greeted with questions asking if I was the Police? There was probably 20 people and only one was not in costume. There were lots of pirates, a boy-girl cheer team, a caveman, hunters (2) many witches, grim reapers, an Indian, a few clowns, and a chauffeur.

I stayed for about an hour and headed home. I was so cold I didn't warm up until the middle of the night.

I wish I would have taken some pictures but I didn't. You will have to use your imaginations.

No comments: