Monday, September 22, 2008

Birthday Catch UP!

Last Wednesday was Zeb's 6th birthday!!

You know what that means... he is 6. My baby boy is 6. That is sad. This is the little boy that said, last year he didn't want to have any more birthdays. He wanted to stay 5 forever.

This year we kept it low key and asked him what he wanted to do... His answer?The place where a kid can be a kid of course...

It was a crazy week with the weigh in's, meetings, lessons, and life in general, so I missed picking him up a birthday present, so I took him Friday night to Wal-mart and let him pick what ever he wanted... within reason of course. He first picked out a Star Wars set that was over one hundred bucks. Um. NOT.

Then we took a walk down the action figure isle and almost instantly Zeb picked out this Star Wars Clone Trooper helmet with voice changer. He fell in love with it... I was amazed at how easy it was to pick up, so I ask him if he was sure. He said yes and we picked up a few more things on our way to the check outs.

I had to laugh. I can't tell you how many times I heard kids say "Look at What he has!"









He was absolutely beaming with delight.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I completely forgot Zebbie's birthday! I'm a bad bad aunt!