Friday, September 05, 2008

I feel like I am such a slacker Mom, but it has been a busy week.

We were visited by our nephew, Gage, this week on Wednesday and Thursday.


Tuesday was the FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL here, and Zeb began a full day of school. He really likes it. I think he likes being able to play with friends his age, and loves riding the bus!
As most Mom's this week, I couldn't resist taking my pic with him... I had to!
We sat in the back of the Durango and waited for the bus to pull up in front of our house. He rides the 'monkey' bus, which is SO like him, at least that is what I told him.




Tonight was a nice night and I probably should have gotten a run in, but I was a slacker. I signed up for net flix and so I had a movie that I wanted to see and the kids wanted to play with their friends, so I got to quietly watch a movie. It was a nice night to a CRAZY BUSY week at work. (and home!)

Tonight, we picked out costumes for Reece and Zeb. Reece is going to be a brainwashed child. Zeb a ninja. (no surprise, since that is what Reece was last year.)
Brock is going to be himself with a glowing nail headband.

I have been a slacker, so tomorrow I will be riding my bike in to work at the Y. Hopefully it won't rain. I think I am going to rent out a locker at the Y so I no longer have to ride with my back pack anymore. I guess I haven't necessarily been a slacker, but between painting the basement, school, laundry and cleaning I haven't really sat down much but I still feel like a slacker.

Well, it is bed time already!!
Wow!

No comments: