Thursday, September 04, 2008

I just had to post something to let you know I am alive.

I have just been so busy...

Working

painting

cleaning

painting

laundry

running...

painting...

working...

watering... (my FOUR, yes FOUR PUMPKINS! OH YEAH!)

cleaning...

oh yeah, and sleeping, but man where is the time going?
Geez... now, sleepy time again.
: )
Good night!

Oh,
and say a little prayer for the Mom and family of a guy I worked with at the Y last weekend. His name was Chris and he passed away in his sleep on Saturday night. I worked with him on Saturday (and about once or twice a month). He was 59 and a personal trainer at the Y. It was a shock for us. He was a great guy and is going to deeply missed by us at the Y and anyone that knew him I am sure. I am so sad to hear he is gone...

Thanks for all the pizza, Chris!

1 comment:

Sara said...

You are alive!