Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Opps!

This Christmas was Reece's FIRST favorite one, (second was the pool table and air hockey last year he said). The boys, with help from Aunt Sara, got a Wii. Complete with Wii Fit, Wii Sports, Guitar Hero, Mario Karts and 3 controllers and a few other games... the boys have been having fun with it so far. I managed to hop on it today for 20 minutes and created a Wii Mii. (We-Me), My very own person. I LOVE how much it said I weigh!! I know that it wasn't right but it was a nice thought. I did some balance exercises and ski jumping (only 4 tries) the first one I bombed... but the next 3 were great. That was the longest I have been on it so far.

Well, We have had our first Wii injury. Ok, not bad, but enough that Zeb didn't want to play the rest of the night. He was playing baseball with the boys and after his swing his arm dropped right onto a table that was in the room, hitting his fingers. He is all good now... I am sure it won't be the last, but at least the kids are moving around, instead of staring at a screen only.

Speaking of Zeb... Today Reece was explaining how his zipper is broke. It is missing that piece used to pull the zipper up... After he explained how it keeps falling down, our 6 year old, Zeb enlightened us with his reasoning for the zipper falling....

" Maybe your balls are too big?" Zeb said.

I gasp at first, just because I didn't expect that, but I just had to laugh when Reece began to smile...

as if to believe that could be the reason... I wasn't about to hurt his fragile ego.

I guess you can just file that in the KIDS SAY THE DARNEST THINGS department...

No comments: