Saturday, October 16, 2010

We have a cat. She is quasi human.

A few weeks after we moved here she developed diarrhea, so we quarantined her to our bathroom, as she got better she was allowed into our bedroom,now she is all ok.

She is back to herself for sure. My husband and her fight all the time... he pulls her tail and ears to get her going, then plays chase the hand... you get the idea. She will growl at him and keep coming back for more. Luckily, it is only him, for the most part.

My husband HATES lights on at night, when he tries to sleep. We have a night light in the bathroom to help the cat find the liter box easier... we usually leave the bathroom door open just a sliver.

Well, the cat did NOT want to let him go to sleep last night.

Just after he turned off the lights, and pulled the door closed, climbed into bed, head on the pillow and POW, she flung the door open.... and not just once, or twice, but FOUR TIMES!! Finally, he pulled the plug on the light.

I kept giggling til I fell asleep. I consider it payback for all the times I got up in the middle of the night to feed her and he got to sleep...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a funny story! I love it! :)