Friday, October 01, 2010

Blessing's abound!

Sometimes, we think we have it soooo good. Then life crashes in on you.
Sometimes, we think we have it great. Then it gets even better.

This past year has been amazing.
Been crappy, been awesome, been better, now?

I have been unbelievably blessed.

A certain someone in my past, wrote me a note saying how sorry they were for the way they treated me. It was a sad situation, but we had lives to live. Everyone has regrets, doubts, wishes, and fears.
I wanted to hear that from them long ago. I was surprised to say the least. Completely unexpected. Really makes you go back and think.

Before triathlon, I would have melted in an instant at those words. I often wonder, if I didn't do triathlons or half marathons, would I get the respect I get from people? Would I have seen those words?

How many words have been said due to low self worth? Or low opinion of people? We all have so much to be grateful for, all we need to do is stop looking to others for our self worth.

No regrets.
No doubts.
No fears.
More love.

NEVER too late to start over. I feel SO INCREDIBLY BLESSED.

No comments: