Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Now, Back to Regular Programming...

1. I am going to win a $5000 gift card from Home Depot for doing a survey on our receipt. I know it. I can FEEL it!!

2. Had the BEST spaghetti EVAR. I don't know if we will ever pop a jar of store bought sauce ever again? Let me just say how cool spaghetti squash is... really... so fun to make!

3. I had a cockroach seriously try and attack me at work yesterday. He jumped from my printer to the paper that my arm was resting on as I was typing. I swear, they are out to get me!!!

4. My cell phone is Tea and Egg white resistant, apparently. Yesterday I accidentally (now I sound like Brock) dropped the bottom of my phone in my tea I was holding. It randomly flipped through functions so I pulled the battery and let it have the day off. The next day it was fine. Then I, also accidentally, put it face first into some egg white on the counter...opps. Maybe I should take the insurance out on it?

5. Since I had to due without my cell for the day, I toyed with the idea of dropping the internet on my phone. Without it, I am half way to getting a personal trainer, which I need more than fat inducing internet... hmmm. Maybe even today.

6. I would LOVE to get rid of cable. Just run Regular TV. Especially now. No sports... well that Duner really likes right now... until April when baseball picks up... Hey! I am even closer to being able to afford a trainer, but then my kids will think they will are being tortured, requiring therapy. Ha. ha.

7. So, I have been playing with this Paleo Lifestyle/diet. A lot of it makes sense. I am not a 'carb-o-holic', so it maybe easier for me, but basically eat natural whole foods, you can even make your own condiments! (who knew) Tons of flavor. I am trying some ice cream right now... it is in the freezing process.

8. I so hate tax season, especially after a move/purchase. Paperwork gets so scattered... you know where it is at the old place then two places later... good luck chuck! It could be anywhere!! And then having to justify to Uncle Sam that you really put THAT much into your house you sold to make that much profit (if you get so lucky). And the donations, they medical expenses, moving expenses, small business, and on and on.... *sigh*

9. Had my FIRST spin class since moving to KY yesterday. I. heart. spin. Oh, how I missed it. That was the, hands down, most excellent spin classroom EVAR! First the room itself is a circle shape. Second, black lights and ceiling fans. BRILLIANT!! and third the acoustics were Wonderful!... bummer part is I forgot a towel and water, and feel like I sweated so much I left puddle. Good thing the room was dark!

10. In a little over 30 days, my oldest will be able to apply for a TEMPS in the state of KY.
*wince*... makes me a little sick to think about it. Maybe he will forget about it? Maybe?

1 comment:

anuja's said...

liked it.