Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Starting... again...

I am forgiven, accepted, redeemed, blessed, saved, cared for and LOVED.

That doesn't mean I am free from suffering, headaches, chaos, disappointment, regrets, or guilt. Which sucks.

I have great kids. One lucky cat. And a husband that loves me so much that he is willing to have supper ready for me when I work late, not just mac-n-cheese but real food! Even Meatloaf. Life has it's ups and downs... bear with me here... this is the downs.

I LOVE Kentucky and am very glad we moved here. Love our home, the area, the wildlife that roam through our yard. I have seen deer, bunnies and Coyotes just yesterday!! So exciting!

It's time to blog more and FB less. I don't need to belittle myself with how great someone else's life is or 'how people are entitled to their opinions.'
*sigh*
After re-reading some of my earlier post's from years ago, I realized just how negative I have become. Sour, if you will.

Well... no more! Today's a new day... ok, since it is noon and I am still in my robe, I say it's still morning!! Ok, Now to hit the pool...

No comments: