Tuesday, February 08, 2011

You just never know...please believe me...

Imagine, you are 10 years younger than you are right now. Not overweight.

You were sick with a cough, so you go to urgent care...get meds for it.

You develop a rash, so you stop taking them. After two more days you go to the ER now with nausea/ vomiting/ diarrhea. Another provider, more testing,you go home with new meds.

Within 14 hours you come back to the ER, only you were brought in by your sibilings...

you are lethargic, lips turning blue and keep repeating to the first provider that sees you "please help me, please help me, please help me"... over and over.

Unfortunately, they do everything they can but to no avail...within 8 hours all systems have failed. Time of death called...

Believe it or not. This happens. People, please... make sure you hold your kids/ loved ones close and NEVER miss a chance to tell them how much they mean to you... This could happen to you just as easily as her.

If you are reading this... I just want to say how lucky I am to have such GREAT friends and family! I appreciate you all so very, very much...XO.. love you all!!

No comments: