Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Trainer is EVIL... and I love it!

Ok, ok.

I know I was a slacker. Partly due to the half marathon training and I was busy yes, BUT sometimes made myself busy to avoid the sickness of my trainers evil mind. This is her first workout without her for the week.
See how sick she is?

Workout 1
1 min high knee (tap on bench)
30 seconds wall sits with front raise (10 lb)
run the stairs 1x
repeat for 3 rounds
20 squats, 10 pushups
6 sit ups
18 squats, 12 pushups
8 sit ups
16 squats, 14 pushups
10 sit ups
14 squats, 16 push ups
12 sit ups
12 squats, 18 pushups
14 sit ups
10 squats, 20 pushups
16 sit ups
run the stairs 3 times

I did all of this after my 3 mile run, so I skipped the 'high knee on bench' and 'run the stairs' at the end.
Pushups and I do NOT get along. I am a whimp. I have stick arms. They eventually make my back hurt due to the sad form. (when I have to do them myself)

About halfway through my two oldest kids got home from school and harassed me, um, I mean 'encouraged' me as I grumbled through the rest of the workout. Especially after they noticed my 'craughter', my crying/ laughter. I was 'whimpering' due to having zero motivation or energy left and laughing at the thought of being able to ACTUALLY complete 20 pushups. Even the GIRL ONES. I will gladly admit I cheat. I do 'girl' push ups and STILL STRUGGLE!

Reece began counting for me while, Brock said things like 'No crying until you get to #15!'. All the while of course he wouldn't even do a squat!

At least Reece did one burpee, which are on my next workout. Urgh. Those are the biggest pain in my neck. I have almost no muscle tone that requires them to look easy. Mine are painful to even watch. Thankfully she is allowing me to do those in the privacy of my home and not the gym.
I am greatful she doesn't want to embarass me! And she likes to push me!
: )
On Tuesday she had me slide a 162# tire across a cement floor for about 30 feet and back.... right next to the weight room... while buff muscle guys watched... probably getting a good laugh.... I couldn't watch, thankfully I left my glasses in my locker. I do that when I forget my contacts she makes me sweat something fearce. I had sweat litterally pouring off my nose that day. I am so glad it is only 30 minutes. I have no clue how those Biggest Loser contestants do it. Wow.

Oh, and on a side note... I have a new car. Check it out here!
Yay for all systems working!!! (sadly it is another black car, oh well)

2 comments:

Sara said...

oh! an elantra! a hyundai!

yeah! is it new?

Duners2 said...

Yep! Yes, it is 2011. The kids love figuring out the 'system'. Right now we have XM radio for 3 months. The kids love the LaughUSA station. We were laughing our butts off last night.