Friday, March 25, 2005

And Life goes on

I am listening to my 2 yr old throw a fit because he fell asleep down in the toy room and woke up by himself. He has been crying now for quite a while. His brother Reece had tried to cheer him up but he is still screaming. He is SO stubborn. He only has to walk up here and I will pick him up, but there is no reason for me to go down to get him. He is just mad. Reece hates it when he cries. He is our little cheer leader. He always wants everyone to be happy. So we are just waiting for the boy to settle down then maybe we will go get a movie or game.
We went and got a new cell phone for Duner today. His was droping calls alot and cutting in and out. We had to wait for them to activate the phone. I looked at the store while we waited and noticed they dont have alot of inventory. I read in the newspaper how the owners of this peticular company are millonaires. After thinking about it, I can see how they became millionaires. It is the "little fees' that are associated with cell phones. That is why we don't see alot of inventory in those stores.
We also went and bought Brock some new shoes. I can't believe it. He is in a size 7 1/2 now. His feet are bigger then his grandmas. That should be no suprise to me. But he is age 10. Duner wears a 10.5 and I were size 11 in womens. I am thinking that he will be bigger then both of us. My dad weres a size 12 or 13 so it might be closer to that.
OhWell, on with the war....

No comments: