Saturday, March 05, 2005

Here we go...

I give up. I am not going to drag Reece to Soccer so I can sit there and watch all the other kids play, while Reece clings next to me. What is the point. It would make things with the boys he is afraid of worse. I believe it just gives them more of an excuse to pick on Reece. Not that they do now, but I don't want to take any chances.
It's not like he is getting off scott free. He is still grounded on Saturday/Sundays through Easter.
In other news, we are busy getting ready for Brocks 10th Birthday Party this year. He will be 10 on the 10th. So he wanted to invite some kids from school to go bowling this year. Yeah. I don't know how to score for bowling and the bowling alley we are using is one that doesn't have automatic scoring. Duner must be there to keep track for the kids.
Speaking of Duner. He will be flying out of the state on Wednesday for a couple of days to Baton Rouge, LA. He likes to go to a National Bowling tournament with some guys from a League around here. This is the first year I am not going with him. (Ha, Ha, Ha) I think it is funny. He is the type of person who tends to take the long way of things. He is not Mr. Navagation. If fact when we have taken our trips in the past I drive. He hates business. He is flying alone. Something he has NEVER done before. Not to mention a plane change in Ohio. It will be interesting. He will come back (if all goes well) on Saturday at 5pm. Luckily that is 22 hours before Brocks bowling party. I hope that is plenty of time. : ]

No comments: