Thursday, February 16, 2006

Snow Day

Today the kids had school cancelled due to the snow storm that was predicted. I have to admit, I was majorly doubting the weatherman. I didn't believe it would be so much.
Even this AM I woke up and thought that the kids are getting a freebie day off and it doesn't even look that bad!!! By noon I went to leave work for lunch and had my doubts as to if I would make it out of the driveway. At 1:30pm we had 2 cars that had gotten stuck in the driveway at work. One at the entrance one at the exit.
I had told my supervisor it was AWFUL outside and I thought we should start calling patients and canceling them, but it fell on deaf ears. After the 2 cars got stuck in the driveway she forced me to leave work and go home. It was hard to leave.
: ]

No comments: