Saturday, February 25, 2006

What a week!

What a week! I can't believe it went so quick. I had to work 4 days instead of my usual 3 days (10 hrs at a time) It is amazing how quickly it eats up your day.
Today Brock is meeting his fellow cub scouts at the local YMCA and they are going to be working on a aquanaut pin. I don't know what they will do but Brock is so excited about it. He made sure he reminded me yesterday. He really is starting to be on top of things. Which is GReat! It is a little less stress on ME!
We get to leave for Texas in 2 weeks without the kids. Duner wants me to go golfing on Sunday, but I want to visit the Alamo and Riverwalk in San Antonio, before driving to Corpus Christi. We will be in Corpus for 2 days before flying out of San Antonio for home again.
That is the not so exiting extent of our 'vacations for 2006'. Since we bought this house we didn't want to over do it. But we are going to be saving our pennies so we can take the kids on a 7 day cruise to the eastern or western Caribbean. We have to buy that somtime in March-June but only put down 1/3 of the price and pay the rest 2 months prior. The kids are very excited, but Brock is SO worried about flying. He says that his ears hurt so bad when he flys. I am wondering if it is not misplaced anxiety.
Well better get my house cleaned up.

No comments: