Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Public Offender

Yes I am a public offender. At least on Monday and Tuesday.
I park illegally (according to the City) and I speed in a school Zone (or at least the first block of the school zone). I was going 31 in a 30mph street, but since kids were present it is considered a 15 mph school Zone. I am sorry but they have the 'zone' to far from school. I didn't even know it was a school zone back there! I also dropped off my kids in a 'NO stopping zone'. Just a warning to you out there, you are considered in the zone even if half of your car is in the 'zone'. I had the distinct pleasure of meeting Sgt. Daul twice in TWO days this week. The second time around he greeted me with 'Hi Rachel'. Hi? I greeted him with 'What did I do now?'

Needless to say I bought 40 dollars worth of flowers for the city in the spring, if I didn't pay it in 10 days the fine goes from 40 to 95 dollars. Do they not trust people???

No comments: