Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Up and coming MD's.

Last night Reece and Brock came running into the living room with a big stuffed bear on a 'gurney' which was really a ladder for their bunk bed. They were yelling 'Emergency, Emergency!' and plopped down the ladder in the middle of the living room and Reece began doing CPR on the bear.

It is good to know they are learning something from Grey's Anatomy.

Zeb is a pee machine! No more diapers for him! He has offically nailed potty 101! I chuckle when I think of the torture I can inflict on him when he grows up and has girlfriends that I can give them this website and they can read all the stories I have posted.... He He He.

Brock is offically becoming a 'teenager'. He likes to take showers. Everyday.
I really am glad he is doing it, I want him to feel good about taking care of himself, maybe it can be more of a habit for other things he owns...
I am just glad he doesn't have to shave.

No comments: