Thursday, March 09, 2006

Google earth

My brother-in-law came over to visit on Monday with his very pregnant wife. She is due a day before I was with our oldest and her baby shower is the day before mine was for Brock.
I told her if she is not careful she might also have her baby at her shower like I did.
I doubt that. She is very sick of being pregnant and is worried at just how big the baby is. We lived with her and Cory when we were homeless and WOW did she get bigger since then! I think she does have something to worry about!

My brother-in-law Cory also showed us something on our computer. He went to GOOGLE EARTH and downloaded this program that allows you to look all over the globe at any continent or country you want to. You can zoom in to see the street names, hotels, airports and even crime areas.
We checked out our hotel and the airport we will be flying into in San Antonio. The kids really liked the Grand Canyon.

Well I gott get packing and finish laundry!

No comments: