Monday, March 27, 2006

?????

Today I woke up to the sound of Reece putting away the dishes in the dishwasher. I did not ask him to do it. I still don't know what he wants. I tried to take a picture of that but the camera didn't work. The batteries are conviently low... hmmmm.

Anyway, he then said 'By the way MOM, I also cleaned up the living room and my bedroom." ????? What the heck does he want?

Brock is in the giving mood. He gave me a tooth he just lost this am. And he has 3 other LOSE teeth. He will have less teeth that his Dad soon! I told him if he is not careful he will choke on all the teeth that are loose in is mouth.

I have a feeling Reece is looking to make money with the 'Chores' thing this being spring break and Brocks philosphy is Tooth fairy money. They are becoming little workaholics, just like their Dad.

No comments: