Sunday, March 19, 2006

No Brock you are not a Dummy...

I was finally able to get this picture to work. For some reason I wasn't able to do it when I wrote all of this stuff. This is Zeb in his new shirt.

My parents came over last night and gave Brock and instruction book for his guitar he got for Christmas. It is titled 'Guitar for Dummies'. As soon as he looked at it he said " For Dummies? You think I'm a dummy?". Of course, Grandma did not mean such a thing but kids can be so quick to make their own conclusions (especially entering the 'teens') and he was insistant that we think he is a dummy. Even this morning he said "Even Zeb thinks I am a dummy!" Part of him was joking but I think a small part of him is not. I just told him he is not a dummy.
We rented 2 movies Wallace and Gromit and Zathura. I didn't see much of the Wallace and Gromit since that was when my parents stopped by, but I did see Zathura. The kids LOVED it.
I thought it also was great!
We bought some gifts for the kids from Texas. Zeb got a t-shirt from Rainforest Cafe on the Riverwalk that he just LOVES. HE has worn that shirt 3 days this last week. Unfortunetly he does not like the 'coon skin cap we bought him as much. Reece also got a t-shirt from Rainforest but he was more interested in the rubberband guns we got for him and Brock. We did not get a t-shirt for Brock but we did get him some Texas size jelly beans, which he loved.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Tell Brock that Auntie Sara has lots of books for Dummies. I've learned to program Perl and Linux with the "dummies" series of books. They are great!