Friday, May 12, 2006

One Mother of a week...

What a crazy Week! We had been trying to work on putting up a vinyl privacy fence for the dog run after Duner gets home from work at 6pm every night. We managed to get 3 panels up before the impending winds. Unfortunetly we listened to the guy we bought it from and didn't buy cement. I think we are going to purchase some soon. Yesterday after a solid day of winds it was just flappin' in the wind. Bummer.
I had recieved a bunch of scrubs from a former co-worker that had worked with Dr. Al and his dad. She had made quite a few of them and the are adorable. I even got a Green Bay Packer one for our 'Green Bay Packer' Fridays! It was kind of sad, since she is missed ALOT! We still don't have a replacement for her... That was over 2 years ago now!
When I got home from work yesterday I came home to find we had NO electricity. I had installed fort knox security on our front door and garage door. I was real worried that I wouldn't be able to make it in the house, but thankfully when I left the house that morning I didn't have the front door security latch. If it would have been I would not have been able to get in even with the key! I ended up driving to work and calling Duner from there, since my cell phone was also dead and we ended up eating out at our local Perkins Resturant for supper.
Tonight we were suppose to be the scouts at a local park for a potluck type get together but with the weather so friendly it was moved to the cafeteria of the boys school. Since I wasn't able to cook, I ran to the grocery store for my dish that I had to bring to the 'Crossing Over' Ceremony for Cub Scouts. Reece 'graduated' from Wolves to Bears and Brock can no be an official Boy Scout. They actually had the boys walk over a bridge, to symbolize the official Crossing over. Brock hated his picture being taken, as you can tell here....


Reece was in heaven with his Best Friend in the whole world Jacob. He got a belt loop for Archery and a patch for Sacking it to Goodwill. That is Jacob in the middle and Jacob's Dad Luke on the left of Reece.

Tonight Reece gave me my Mothers Day Present. I just love it. It is a flower in a pot that he made for me. I am going to cherish these moments. He was SO EXCITED to give it to me. I love that. Real Genuine Excitment. You can't buy that anywhere. That was the best part. I really do like the pot and flower too!


Awwwwwww.......

1 comment:

Sara said...

Reece looks so excited in those pictures. Brock looks like he's sucking on a piece of lemon. Cheer up sweetie!