Monday, May 01, 2006

Another ONE?

Another One?

That is Exactly what I asked Brock this am when he came in from waiting in the car to go to school.
I was finishing up with Reece and Zeb, getting them ready to go to school and Brock cam running in and said "Hey Mom! I lost another tooth!"

Ok, that makes 3 teeth in 3 weeks. He only has one more loose tooth in his mouth and I will not be surprised if he comes home tonight with it in his back pack.

I have been trying to upload a picture that I scanned of some membership cards that Reece made for a Boys Only club that he has started. It was so cute he was working on them on the Kitchen table and when I walked past he would cover it up so I wouldn't see it.

I will try again later and see if I can't scan it in.

Here is the picture, Iwas finally able to get it in... Brocks' on top.

4 comments:

Sara said...

What if Auntie Sara wants to join the club? I'm a girl! I can't join your Boys Only club?

Duners2 said...

Reece said "You can come and watch, but Brock and I barely fit as it is."

Apparently it is a really small club.

Sara said...

So does it have a location? Is that why it is small?

Duners2 said...

Reece said 'I don't know'

Apparently he built a fort in the basement and it has limited room. I can't imagine it having much for members if no one can fit.
???
Cute though.
: }